1. Parklands School Christmas Service went very well and was well supported by members of the church.
2. Christmas Presents Appeal. We had a tremendous response from the Appeal. In total 120 presents were donated plus 50 odd Father Christmas figures descending on parachutes! See photo on noticeboard, which includes delighted staff of Children 1st. A big thank you.
3. A big thank you from Dom and Anna for cards and generous gifts from members of St Michaelâ€™s.
4. Many thanks to Sue and her team for doing such a great job in decorating St Michaelâ€™s for Christmas.
5. Tuesday 25th December. 8:00am Said Eucharist and 10:00am Family Eucharist. If you intend to come to the 10.00 Family Eucharist on Christmas Day, you may wish to bring a present Santa has given you?
6. Sunday 30th December. First Sunday of Christmas
7. Tuesday morning Prayer Group and Eucharist will return on Tue 8 Jan.
8. Please collect your Jan/Feb Messenger from the back of the church and you may also wish to check whether you have been given any Christmas cards (in alphabetical order!).
9. Next month, Reay MacKay will be replacing Derek Spall as our new Property Convener. We are most grateful for Reay being prepared to take this on and also for Derek being prepared to assist Reay, particularly in the summer.
Dominic Ind – Tel: 670297